Some links to click through this weekend:
- Buzzfeed rounds up 19 Sci Fi & Fantasy novels by women of color. It added several to my TBR, as did this Tor.com follow up with even more standalone fantasy novels.
- Margaret Atwood's 10 rules of writing were particularly interesting since I got to see her in person last week at the 92nd Street Y!
- Paste Magazine collected the 30 best covers of 2014
- Book Riot shared some literary things that should exist - I'd really like the "War & Peace" advent calendar, please!
- At the Toast, "How to tell If You Are in a Baby-Sitters Club Book."