Some bookish links to peruse while you're keeping warm this weekend:
- With more snow on the way this weekend, the Huffington Post's list of 19 books to read while snowed-in is growing more and more useful.
- I read Megan Mayhew Bergman's "Almost Famous Women" for the Muckraker & it left me wanting more. Luckily Book Riot has me covered.
- A friend sent me this article about the Australian's shameful obituary for a very accomplished writer and the wonderfully witty way authors have come to her defense.
- Publishers Weekly had two helpful lists this week: forthcoming book-to-movie adaptations and spring debut novels to watch. (Disclosure: I just realized I know the author of the latter list.)
- Slate explains where putting two spaces after a period comes from (and why it's no longer necessary). [via Ask A Manager]