Some literary links for your weekend reading:
- A friend pointed me in the direction of this new short story from Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (author of "Americanah").
- Haruki Murakami is writing an advice column.
- Thank you, Book Riot for sharing these Scottish booksellers' glorious rap video.
- BBC rounded up the greatest novels of the 21st century, and I am thrilled to see one of my favorites tops the list.
- I'm not really sure who would want to spend nearly $295k to watch a book blow up, but if that's your thing, James Patterson is providing the opportunity.
- The New York Times has the list of finalists for the National Book Critics Circle Awards.